January 13, 2010

Who let the dogs out?




Right, as I explained in the former blog, I is a bit on an inward journey. And I welcome you for the ride, but it does get a bit bumpy now and then!

As I am working on the onion (read past blog (on a crossroad) to understand) I have to admit my usually very laugh-able good moods nowadays seem to be getting a bit more frustrated or down right angry or aggressive some times. Now, don't worry! I am not getting physical with anything or anybody, at least, not in real time. I do however picture how I would fight my way out or kick and scream. Yeah aha... I know!

It's like the tiniest thing can unleash an angry beast inside me! I do hope this is just a temporary side effect of delayering ones onions of the past? Can somebody assure me this is so. Cos otherwise people, you might have to cage me some time or another! I sometimes feel like a wild animal that is being entered and cornered by hunters (or harmdo-ers) and I am ready to fight for my life. ROOOAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!! I will admit that I wish I was that sexy qute Avatar girlie. (She was my highlight of the movie!)

Now I guess there is some kind of interesting feedback information in here. Why do I feel like a wild animal being cornered?

Here I go once more: RRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR (and a little purrrr of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment