February 17, 2010

I've done it! I have set myself free!

I am telling you! working on a uturus goes much deeper (uhm... emotionally I mean!! ha ha!) than you would think. I mean, I really didn't know that by going to the osteo would have all of this as a result. But it really is the greatest gift of all.

As you can read in my latest post me getting back in 'touch' with my uturus shows me many life changing insights. And today, I honestly think I have done it. I think I have freed myself of burdens of the past.

I think today is the first day of the rest of my life! (big sigh and what a relief to experience this feeling! I feel light and free. I feel like I am shining and very much alive.)

So, what is the difference between me now and me 3 hours ago?

I wrote a letter. Yep aha. That's it.

I felt as if I am carrying with me a burden. This burden 'burdens' me a lot, but I couldn't get my finger on it. I didn't know where and how I got this burden and how to unburden myself. Well today I did it!

The time was right so I decided to sit down with pen and paper and I just started writing. It was a letter about the things that had hurt me when I was younger and about major things I had never before really expressed. The letter was writen to my parents, but I will not have them read it. What I did do though, I shared it with my man. I read the letter to him, all the while I was crying all over the place (I didn't cry during writing the letter, at that point I was more upset. But while reading it outloud and sharing my life story with him, the sadness came and found a way out. Finally!)

Man, do I feel great now!

I can truly recommend you to do the same one day - when it is your time.

The sun is shining inside me!


No comments:

Post a Comment