December 20, 2009

Every 5 stickers sold = 5 stickers donated to orphans

Yes ah ha, thats right. Caus thats what it's all about. Sharing the love and paying it forward.

So, the stickers will be sold by a set of 5. And every 5 stickers sold means I will donate 5 stickers to an orphanage. This way me make extra many people feel loved, and that is what this is all about!

So, not only do you get the chance to touch the hearts of the people you send or give your sticker to, 5 orphan kids receive the same warm and loving message as well! I can't wait to get started and hope many many people will be infected with my enthusiasm the spread the feeling of being loved by someone, anyone.

Will you help me and spread the word? I would really mean a lot.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. dang...i miss the train!!! well, I would love to give some stickers around here in the woods...do you still got some?!?

    ReplyDelete